Monday, April 28, 2008

Host a Trunk Show

Who: You and All Your friends
What: Invite all of your friends and family to a fun Trunk Show party and I will bring all my Whippy Cake products for your guests to browse through and purchase from while we enjoy a light smattering of treats!
When: You schedule with me personally to choose a date that is just right for your party.
Where: You can host a Trunk Show right out of your own home or consult with me if you have a different place in mind.
Why: When you host a Whippy Cake Trunk Show you earn 20% of whatever is sold during your party to use toward product or redeem 10% in cash! You also get a Whippy Cake charm and matching earrings. I provide you with evites and post cards for you to send to your guests as well as a beautiful display of Whippy Cake products and all you need to do is prepare simple treats and a beverage!

So simple it's a piece of cake!

To schedule a Trunk Show or for more information click here

No comments: