Sunday, April 27, 2008

about me

Welcome to Whippy Cake! I am Becki, originator and entrepreneur of Whippy Cake. I am your text book creative junkie. My days are overwhelmed with inventive and clever projects.

This apple didn't fall far from the tree. My mother taught my 4 sisters and I everything we know and those talents have simply ripened over time. I'm a believer in enhancing my talents and using them to bring in a little extra income for our family. I love making unique clothing and accessories for mommies and babies at affordable prices.

My husband encourages all I do and is the logic behind my business. We have 2 cherubs together. Kingston is our oldest, his name suits him well as he reigns over our house. London was born this February and I love to adorn and embellish her already sweet and adorable life with ruffles and lace.

Simply put, my life could not be better if I planned it out myself.

What is in a Name?
I am frequently asked how I came up with the name Whippy Cake. It originated from an audio talk by Troy Dunn called "Free Samples". Troy describes his experience as a young boy going to the grociery store with his mom. When Troy was offered free samples of whippy cake it enhanced his desire to eat more whippy cake. My husband was quickly dubbed whippy after hearing the talk as he enhances my urge to be with him more. My cupcake jewelry was among the first accessories I started selling but instead of cupcakes I call them whippy cakes and there you have it.



1 comment:

Pampered Tots said...

I am loOoving your blog, you are so talented!