Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Attention Local Shoppers

I just wanted to announce that Domestic Bliss has decided to carry most of my product line in their store. This means if you're located in the valley you can swing by the store and pick something up for yourself or for a gift. This is the first time Whippy Cake will be available in a store and the fact that the store is Domestic Bliss is the frosting on the cake {no pun intended}. Things are always changing I can hardly keep up but it's all VERY exciting and I am hopeful for the future!



1 comment:

Kim - The TomKat Studio said...

Hi! I was in Domestic Bliss today and fell in love with your little blankies in the cupcake containers! Soooo adorable! If I can find a pic here on your blog, I will feature them on my blog soon! :) I live in Chandler, and sell invitations/frames on Etsy! :) Nice to meet you!