You have probably heard me talk about my phantom website a dozen times and I promise you it's not a myth. I have been scheming to make some changes around here and working hard of course to get everything ready for the website. Because of all the NEW changes, some re-organizing processes aaannnnndddd all of your orders I have listed some information that might answer your questions and prepare you for what is about to come!
1. Pettiskirts will be coming back to my etsy shop next week with NEW pictures and samples of the color options. If you really wanted a pettiskirt you will absolutely be able to order one by next week.
2. On June 18th I will be removing the majority of my products from my etsy shop for just a few weeks. You don't have to panic when everything is taken down or buy everything right now because I promise you it's only for a short period of time. I will also postpone all custom orders during that time period so if you have plans to custom order you will want to do so now or you can do so in July when we re-open.
3. In the first weeks of July I will kick off a count down to the launch party of the NEW Whippy Cake website. Not only will there be a NEW website but a NEW shopping cart as well with NEW collections and NEW glamour bands to chose from. The ordering process will be soooo much easier for everyone and you won't have to worry about items selling out right away. I can't wait!
4. While my shop is closed I will be finishing and shipping all current orders as well as preparing everything for the launch of the new website. The goal is to start fresh and have a re-GRAND OPENING for Whippy Cake along with giveaways, prizes, incentives and of course the unveiling of NEW product.
5. My etsy shop will be re-opened the same time as the launch of the new website and will host all of my limited edition pieces as well as your custom orders.
6. One of the other things I am the most excited about is restoring order to my life and Whippy Cake. I am working with a consultant right now to set in place policies and procedures that will assist in handling orders as well as answer basic questions about Whippy Cake and the ordering process.
7. I will continue blogging throughout these crazy changes and will also continue posting new hair tutorials and video to keep your attention while we make all of these exciting changes!
I am so exhilarated to be apart of all these new and fun changes and can't wait for things to start happening. I am so very thankful to all my readers and customers who have been so very patient with me as I have been working frantically to improve and grow Whippy Cake as well as tend to all of your orders. I have the best ladies helping me and equally amazing customers so thank you so much. It's going to be a wild ride the next few weeks and you can bet I will be documenting all the fun changes on this blog!