Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Give Some, Get Some

I love the Holiday of Hearts {& not just because my husband spoils me}! Here are my top 5 perfect items to give or get this year for Sweet Heart Day {in order by just how fabulous they are}.


1. In my eyes you just can't beat the Limited Edition Alice in Wonderland Palette by Urban Decay. All 16 colors are utterly desirable and fantastically fun! Plus you get the 2 eyeliners and a primer potion as a bonus. My lovely friend Jessi sweetly picked me up this holy grail at Sephora before they sold out. {I have the most amazing friends you can find in the world.} I know if you are able to find one in stores you will have a blast experimenting like me. I might even post some photo's of my new found obsession.

Photobucket

2. Coming in at a close second is Nina Love by Nina Ricci. If you know me you know how much I adored the fragrance Nina by Nina Ricci and I am pleased to say I think Nina Love is even BETTER! I dare you to get to your local cosmetic store to sample it for yourself. You will find me there hoarding the tester but don't worry, I will share.

Photobucket

3. Do you have drama in your closet? I wish I did. I found this dress at the Shabby Apple and I think it's simple but dramatic ways speak for itself. Sigh* I love you Casablanca.

Photobucket

4. Art that sings to your heart over and over again. For me it's this piece by TwistedSummer. I found her on Etsy and I float after her whimsical acrylic paintings. I could stare all day at this one.

Photobucket

5. At the end of the day you can find me in a hot bath. It's my weakness. I gotta have a bath, especially when I am exhausted or sore {from not working out} and the tub is meaningless without a little sugar in the water so I always have a little something sweet by my bath pillow. You can imagine my thoughts when I discovered these Mini Cupcake Bath Bombs by Simply Tempted. Cupcakes and a bath at the same time is all the bliss I need. It just can't go wrong with sugary sweet flavors and the fizzing, bubbly TREATment you'll get from just one cupcake. I'm in awe at how edible they look. Definitely a Whippy Cake favorite!

Photobucket


So there ya have it, My contribution to the holiday.

Also, I will give you a little heads up that I will be giving away a rather LARGE prize {my most generous gift yet} in the near future to one lucky winner. The contest involves Valentines Day and you're darling dear. If you are big celebrators of love, are creative, think you have it what it takes or that your man tops them all you might be featured on my blog and become the lucky winner! Details coming soon along with a video blog update :)


XOXO





No comments: