Wednesday, February 24, 2010

I've got my Heart on you...

Here are a few things I am simply sweet on...

A puppy! Preferably a shih tzu like my sisters pup or even something all black like Je Suis. Remember her? *Sniffle. I think about getting a puppy every day but the Mr. is not too keen on the idea. *Frown.

{Look at the face and the fuzzy fur, I NEED her!}


This whimsical toadstool in a terrarium on a ring! It is so Alice in Wonderland which happens to be coming out next week {insert squeal here}! Are you going? I am for sure going and I will be dressing up Tim Burton style to be SURE! You can find this magical ring {HERE}
...and of course my new hat. Ok, I have had it for two weeks and I wear it frequently to hide my shameful grown out usually messy, dirty hair, but it's so lovely it makes me smile. Found at Claire's no less. Dreamy!



4 comments:

ConnieB said...

I love that hat! I'm going to have to hit up claires later (;

Christina Rodrigues said...

awww what a cuute puppy!!! makes me want another doggie ;) o & love ur hat totally works with any outfit, learned that myself when im too lazy to do my hair ;)
cute blog be back soon to visit

Anonymous said...

I love the purple hat! I always wanted one of those.

Joanna said...

That is the coolest ring ever! I love mushrooms...they are too cute!