Saturday, July 3, 2010

.com

Sup everyone? I hear you're curious about the website and the launch of the new online store.... The status is still unknown, I would estimate another week or possibly two. I am relying on the skills of others who are working mightily to make all of our dreams come true and soon you will see the ver fine job they are doing. I kind of expected some delays so left the launch date as vague as possible by saying in "July" because that could be anytime in July, I know how very sneaky and clever of me. In the meantime while the site continues to be structured Wendy and I are seeking out the best sponsors we can find which happen to be my favorite vendors. When we have a set launch date we will count it down by announcing utterly desirable giveaways from the sweetest people I know.

I hope you all are having a fabulous 4th of July weekend!!! I promise to keep you updated ;)

1 comment:

Stephanie McDonnell said...

Thanks so much for keeping us updated, Becki.
And in angst!
I think it's the little things you go out of the way to do that make Whippy Cake flourish.