Wednesday, August 11, 2010

When I get clicking

You're probably aware by now that I get a little carried away with YouTube videos some times. I can't really help it. If you have a computer and high speed internet it's almost impossible to avoid them. They are EVERYWHERE man! So I pass along my favorites. Some are funny, some are weird, some are sad, and some are inspiration. It being my birthday month and all I want to try and focus a little more on the inspirational videos to get you in the RAOK mood. So I was clicking along all these great and inspirational videos I plan to post this month when I came across the following video.


I'm a baby because I cry every single time. It's so disturbing but so true. The thing with this video though is it doesn't just apply to parents. Anyone can be an influence on a child whether it's good or bad. It really makes me think that it's not just about not being a bad influence but how we can really show them just how good/kind they can be. I know this blog is expected to be about accessories, hair tutorials and other light mellow fun stuff but sometimes I gotta include a little bit about what's really important otherwise I lose sight of it myself. "Children See. Children do." Is one of the best tag lines ever. I'm having it tattooed to my brain as I type. Hope it gets your wheels a turning.

5 comments:

Jess @ Scrappy n Happy said...

You made me cry! What a great video - really makes you think...

Heather said...

Wow, what a powerful video-gives me chills! Thanks for sharing.

Morgan said...

Wow! What a great video. It really does make you think about the things we do and how it can really change our little ones.

Trina said...

thanks for sharing. Very thought provoking.

Danielle said...

OMGsh! How profound! Thx for sharing.