Thursday, April 29, 2010

Chateau Couture

Shayce from Chateau Couture recently sent me the following email. I was so excited to hear from her especially when I know how busy she is. "Hi Miss Becki
I was going through these pictures and realized I had never sent you a picture of Chole's necklace that you had made for her for our Christmas pictures. It turned out so super cute, i just had to show you these. Thanks again for taking the time to make it for her, she wears it quite often!! Also i am sending pics of my son because he is wearing none other than a whippy cake tie ( which are the only ties I put on him).. such a stud!!! Your accessories made our Christmas pictures fabulous. Thank you!!!
Shayce"

I am in LOVE with the pictures she sent me. Her kids make the perfect little models.




1 comment: