Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Happenings

I've had my hands full with two adorable but sick babies for the last week including this cute thing...

Photobucket

but I have also had my hands full working on some exciting stuff for Whippy Cake. Today I get my sewing machine back from the repair shop, *happy dance*, my sister saved me by loaning me hers for the last week or so! There is a rumor that we will be launching a new website which is absolutely TRUE. I have a friend working on it as we speak and I am organizing the content for it. I'm also looking into selling some digital artwork in my etsy shop. I am getting so many request that I thought I would try it out for a while to see how they do. However. at the top of my to do list are of course all of your orders so don't you fret.

And now I shall go conquer the lovely world!

Thanks for checking in :)


1 comment:

Carli said...

I would like to place an order for 1 perfect little sweet Londy?