Monday, September 27, 2010

Whippy Cake store opening this Wednesday in Gilbert

...that sounded more official than " I will be opening my house on Wednesday for customers to come and try on and shop our current inventory." Which is the actual truth. I'm not sure I could handle owning/running an actual store but I definitely don't mind meeting those of you who would like to come over and shop in person.

Anyways, we receive lots of emails asking if we sell locally or if there is anyway to try on our Appliques and Headbands so I thought I would try opening my doors to you shoppers out there to cater to those of you wanting a more personal shopping experience. Hopefully it goes well. I'm located in Gilbert and if you are interested in shopping in my Whippy Cake Lair (studio) I will be opened every Wednesday {until further notice} between 11am and 2pm. You can send us and email at admin@whippycake.com to set up an appointment and to get directions.

Photobucket

I can't wait to meet you on Wednesday!!!

10 comments:

Heather said...

I so wish I lived closer...but VA is pretty far away!

Jessica Downey said...

I like how you re-arranged the studio, it looks great!

Joanna said...

Hi there! Just wanted to let you know that I blogged about this at http://bakedbyjoanna.blogspot.com/2010/09/whippy-cake.html. I love my first one so much and can't wait to be a visitor of your shop. I should probably say customer. :)

Sheila said...

Did you mean 11 am and 2 pm? :)

Stephanie McDonnell said...

And yet another reason we should move back to AZ. I keep piling up the list of pros, but Patrick hasn't given in yet.
Oh, are you still using becki@whippycake.com? That's what I have in my address book.

Tami said...

Oh man I felt like the worst sister-in-law ever not knowing you were opening a Whippy Cake store! Glad to know I am not THAT out of the loop!

I am so glad I already know you- although I would love to come see you on Wed!

becki said...

oopsie! Thanks Sheila for catching my typo.

Stefanie Hyer said...

Love the idea! Wish I could come to Az for it!

Cami D. said...

LOOKS GREAT!!

Kari said...

UGH! NC is soo NOT close to AZ!! BUMMER.