Monday, October 18, 2010

California Knows How to Party

I'm very excited to be making another trip out to California to be a vendor at
The Queen Bee Market.
Mique found me on Twitter and then when she told me about their HUGE boutique at the Del Mar Hilton right on the beach in San Diego, I was like "Say Whaaaat!?!" So Whippy Cake will be there to be sure. (I bet you all have figured out I'm a last minute planner by now. )

Because so many vendors and customers from Arizona are planning on making the trip out to San Diego for the boutique azcentral.com did a little blurb with a few sneak peaks of some of the vendors that will be there, including Whippy Cake. You can check out more details on the georgous flyer provided or shoot us an email at admin@whippycake.com if you have any questions! I hope we get to see some of you there!

Photobucket



2 comments:

Mique (as in Mickey) said...

Yay! SO happy to have you on board. ;)
Sorry that the flyer is not looking so good....(we'll have to fix that).
The countdown is on!
xo, Mique (and Jess)

the pleated poppy said...

get out! i have just been scouring your site and blog after finding you mentioned on layla's tlc! i'm going to be a vendor, too so i am so excited to get to meet you in just a couple weeks!