Monday, October 4, 2010

Wild Child

Let me cut straight to the point. Wild Child. It's wild, it's playful, it's only $18. On sale this week only, from the Simmer Town Collection.

Photobucket

Photobucket

This palette is simple and predictable but I think Wild Child should be the statement piece and so I coordinated an outfit that wouldn't compete with the Glamour Band. Love the shoes!

Top - Elle
Ruffle Tank - American Eagle
Pants - Michael Kors
Purse - Karen Millen
Bangle - The Corner
Ring - Asos
Flats - Miu Miu
Platforms - Miu Miu
Shadow - Urban Decay
Lip gloss - Chanel
Polish - Dior



2 comments:

Color [Me] Happy said...

Um yes...where are the shoes and the bag from. I will need them to rock with my whippy cake!

chinamommy said...

Oh yikes!! I need EVERYTHING in that bottom picture, the heels?! Yes, please! The purse, the WILD CHILD!! Oh my it's all gorgeous!!!!!!