Tuesday, November 30, 2010

I'm dreaming of a Whippy Christmas

I wrote you a Christmas song for the holidays because I love you and I wanted to do something special. 

I'm dreaming of a Whippy Christmas
Just like the ones that make you stare
Where the buttons glisten
and children listen
to compliments about their mother's hai

 
I'm dreaming of a Whippy Christmas
with all the colors that are right
May your hair be pretty with height
and may all your accessories be bright

and may ALLLLLLL your accessories be BRRRRRRRRRIGHT!


 Don't worry, as good as my lyrics are I'm not considering making a career change anytime soon. I will be sticking to designing more Whippy Cake... like right now... as I type this. I am multitasking. Designing and typing. That's what I do. And I dance too, if you can believe it. I could be dancing right now, and typing, and designing. Get over it.


4 comments:

Stephanie McDonnell said...

Oh, golly gee damn, this was priceless! I love you, Becki!

Lolly Jane said...

you are SUCH a goof! (:

Nicole Love said...

So cute! I just tried making one of my family but, how did you post it on your blog?

Heather @ Glitter and Gloss said...

Haha! Love the song!! I asked my husband for some whippy cake pretties for Christmas, with emails and links but I don't think he ordered any. Wah! Oh well, there's always Valentine's ....and birthdays, right? :)