Monday, December 20, 2010

Can you handle TWO of them???

This Becky.... invited our Becki......
Our Wonderful friend Becky, of Becky Higgins LLC asked OUR Miss Becki to share some hair tips, for a hair Tutorial on her amazing BLOG..... Becky is an incredible person, we love and appreciate all of the support we get from her!! We had so much fun making the Tutorial, we laughed a lot, hopefully we will see some of the silly out takes one day;)....

For now you should really go over and check out all of the fun videos that Becky H. has made for her 12 days of Christmas, very cool....


Thanks again Becky,

we had a ton of fun!
xo,
Whippy Cake....

6 comments:

CalleLillyCafe said...

I saw it earlier this am, super cute! Now if that would just work w/my curly hair! =)

Lbrtychic said...

I loved the video...and I tried it today on my own hair...so super cute! Thanks for the inspiration!

Shelby Rad said...

I just cut 12 inches off my hair, and its now short and layered and lost the little curl it had, Do you think curling it with the flat iron will work?

Sara said...

Great video and tips! I have fine hair and love what you do with your hair :)

Anonymous said...

Saw this and really am hoping that you will do more hair styling tips. I have LONG hair (at least by today's standards)--mid back. I really want to be able to do the second hair style you showed but am not sure how to adapt it for longer hair. PLEASE do more! I really enjoyed this! Thanks.

halline said...

to be a full figured woman. It is not very difficult to find a flower girl dress dress for a full figured woman but you will have to be very flower girl dress selective when it comes to choosing the style and color. graduation dress