Wednesday, December 8, 2010

In my boots

When am I not in my boots? Almost never. The Boss doesn't mind so much except when I wear them in bed. Mostly I wear them with my jammies and my hooded sweater jacket when I am working. When I know people are coming over I try to slip into some socially acceptable clothes. People come over unexpectedly all the time so you have probably witnessed the coolness of my over sized J's. No shame or anything :{


Me and the kids have a bit of a slipper fetish.  All 3 of us like to wear slippers and we each have at least 3 pair and what better to wear with slippers than jammies? The Boss is slowly getting used to the fact that it's not going to change around here anytime soon.

What are your guilty comfort clothes?

6 comments:

Tamara said...

I have very similar boots and also have a husband that doesn't like when I wear them to bed! lol.

Valerie Silvers said...

Pajama bottoms are my guilty comfort clothes as well! I love to wear slippers around the house and if I am not wearing those then its socks. Haha

Jennifer Darger said...

My soft bathrobe. I'm always cold and I wear it all day around the house. Last week I took my daughter to school and had to get out of the car. When I realized I was in my robe I was so embarrassed!

Carli said...

I often wear my husband's Pajama bottoms so often that the bottom of them frayed and eventually ripped! I had to cut them into Capris and now he calls me a pirate every time I wear them.

Morgan said...

I have the track pants from Matilda Jane. They are my favorite. I could wear them everyday.They are comfy and fit perfect.

Candy and Cake Sugar Designs said...

My fleece old navy pj pants I could wear them all day! Actually, my kids are learning that bad habit and stay in their pj's as long as they can..sometimes half the day..if they can...:)

Have a merry christmas and a happy new year!