Wednesday, December 22, 2010

On Holiday

Sorry for my reckless abandonment of this blog. I've been unquestionably distracted on vacation with my family. I must say being snowed in every day has been mesmerizing and relaxing and really I've just enjoyed playing around and goofing off with my family. It will be tough to go home.

Ice skating  for the first time in years!
Photobucket

My sisters and I have silly down to a science.

Photobucket

Nothing is cuter than marshmallow snow clothes except of course Lo Lo's new scrunched up face smile.
Photobucket

8 comments:

The Brinkerhoff's said...

Cute post! So jealous your having a WHITE CHRISTMAS

katy said...

I must know where you got your hat! I just fell in love hard.

Jennifer said...

Where are you? Did you used to skate or can you just do crazy moves like that cuz you're cool!?!?!? That's awesome!!

Heather @ Glitter and Gloss said...

Fun!!

PS - I love your hat!

Kara said...

I sooo need your hat in my life! Please share where to find!! Thanks!!

Ashley said...

Cute pictures! And I'm loving your hat!

Tracy @ Crème de la Gems said...

Thank you for sharing!! You all look like you had so much fun!! :)
<3 Tracy

Anonymous said...

wedding party dress store
wedding party dress wholesaler