Friday, December 3, 2010

A Merry MOB.....

We liked this, because it was different from the DANCE Flash Mob's we've seen before... Don't get me wrong we LOVE the DANCE, but this one took us to a different place, and I'm sure the lucky shoppers had to rub their arms to keep the goosebumps at bay... I hope we can all slow down and take a minute or two to remember WHY we are celebrating!



We are so blessed....

Hallelujah!
 
ps. we forgot to mention that Bret sent me this video knowing my obsession with youtube videos and my weird love for flash mobs. Thanks baby!
xo,
Whippy Cake

11 comments:

Stephanie McDonnell said...

How fun! And no one complained or tried to kick them out. Thanks!

becki said...

before I die I need to be a part of a flash mob. It's a promise.

Trina said...

all choked up. that was fantastic

Crazy Wonderful said...

That brought tears to my eyes. Wonderful!!!

katy said...

These things always make me cry a bit, I don't know why. I would love to be a part of something like this some day.

Stephanie McDonnell said...

Okay then, Becki! Next time I'm in Phx we will need to arrange something and scratch that off your bucket list. I will happily mob flash with you!

Suzi said...

I love it, thanks for posting it. made me cry too!

Britt- Sparkled Vintage Charm said...

My uncle sent me this in an email the other day. LOVED it!! Sooo cool!!! hugs!!

Tricia Lee Riggio said...

i totally cried...I want to do that so bad...anyone want to start one up at the scottsdale fashion square or arrowheadmall?

GummyMommy said...

Love it.. ! thanks for the goose bumps and teary eyes... Hallelujah indeed!

Cami D. said...

That was FANTASTIC!