Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Opposition wears red boots

... and a bow. Opposition likes to undo anything I do. Opposition likes to take out anything that has been put away. Opposition likes to scribble on my invoices. Opposition likes to dump out bags of buttons. Opposition likes to scout out candy in my desk. Opposition likes to squish her finger through my chap stick. Opposition likes to type on my computer. Opposition likes to sit in my lap while I sew. Opposition leaves her care bears on my floor. Opposition likes to play on my ipad when I'm not looking. But doesn't Opposition look adorable in a dress?


Photobucket


London (currently known as Opposition) is opposed to all things Whippy Cake or at least she is determined to sabotage all things Whippy Cake. She sure is adorable while she is doing it though. It's hard to get frustrated even if she is a force to be reckoned with.

11 comments:

Unknown said...

So cute... reminds me of my son who is 22 months, we call himdistructor. Worst thing about baby #2 is that they learn to get into to stuff earlier by watching big brother or sister!

starnes family said...

What a mess she could make! But, a beautiful, lovely mess.

New to your blog. Nice to meet you!

xo, Casey from www.thestarnesfam.com

Anonymous said...

I have her twin sister, Princess Fiona! I thought I was the only one who had to explain the Picasso drawings on client folders! She is adorable though and I love all things Whippy!

Tami said...

hehehe she is sure cute though! Can't wait to see you all for Christmas!

Jessica Downey said...

That dress!! Oh my gosh...

Stephanie McDonnell said...

Tell me you made that dress and plan to post a tutorial.

Heather @ Glitter and Gloss said...

hmm....she must know my daughters! :)

Candi said...

She sure is cute. I just found your product from TomKat and say I am sad to see that you are sold out. I love your headbands. I will be watching for your new line.

Sixty-Fifth Avenue said...

Adorable! My name is Londen just spelled different.

halline said...

graduation dresses wholesaler
formal graduation dresses

Anonymous said...

It is a great way for you to save money. If one of graduation dress them has a great wedding dress which is graduation dress protected well, you can ask for it to be your wedding dress for graduation dress