Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Patched up Heart.

I was honored the girls from St. Josephs Hospital asked me to make the charms and necklaces for the Complex Congenital Heart Infant Evaluation and Follow-up (CHIEF) graduation again this year. The adorable little babies go through so much with their heart surgeries and recovery and it's such an exciting thing for them to be able to graduate. I designed the handmade "bandaged heart" charms to remind them of their triumph over their struggles and it's something that the moms and patience can share in common. It's always such a blessing to be a part of something like this (even though my part is microscopic) it gives me the opportunity to realize how blessed I am in life and of course how precious life itself is.

Photobucket

3 comments:

chinamommy said...

that is adorable!! We are blessed aren't we?! I know I am!
xoxo

Anonymous said...

high low dresses store
high low dresses wholesaler

halline said...

your special day. On the one hand, you can save money on graduation dress your wedding dress. Your mum or grandmother will be happy when high low dress they see that you get married in their wedding dresses. high low dress