Monday, December 13, 2010

My BIG Surprise

 A few moths ago I called a family friend of ours and he and I started working together on a project I am incredibly excited about. Jake Clark is in the business of filming and I am tickled pink (do people even say that anymore?) that he is partnering up with Whippy Cake. Jake will officially be taking over filming our video tutorials (there, there icam, don't take it personal). As much as I love recording my hair tutorials by myself on my computer with only one angle in my studio with bad lighting I just felt that my video tutorials were lacking. Over the last few months I have been pouring all my ideas and thoughts into a folder, just saving them for the right time when Jake and I could get the ball rolling. (Sorry for holding out on you, hopefully you will forgive me when you see the new set of videos.) The time has finally come and we decided to kick off the new upcoming videos with a video promo of my 2011 collection. Holla! I begged Sierra to come back on set to model for us once again. I got to see a few peaks of the video and I am seriously going to blow a gasgut from excitement.

Photobucket

I just thought I would leak some pictures and some info so that I am not the only one out of my mind with anticipation. I will be posting more information and details once we get closer to posting our new set of video tutorials. It's going to be COLOSSAL!!! 

8 comments:

Kristine@thefoleyfam said...

So exciting!!!!!! CAn'T WAIT!!!!!

Stephanie McDonnell said...

I say tickled pink all the time!

lynda said...

How fun! I can't wait to see your new tutorials!

Katie said...

Can't wait to see them!
Katie
miamoodesigns.blogspot.com

It's a Wannabe Decorator's Life said...

Oh goody!!! I love the tutorials! I can't wait!

The Griffin Family said...

I was just telling a co-worker that I can't wait for January to get some Whippy Cake! Now I can't wait for the new tutorials =)

Michaela said...

I LOVE the hairstyle on Sierra here. I cannot wait for the tutorial! (:

Anonymous said...

high low dresses boutique
high low dresses shop