Wednesday, March 10, 2010

I'm expecting

It's official, the husband finally caved which means I get a puppy! Our new puppy joins our family next Wednesday. Isn't she the sweetest most adorable thing ever!!!


I chose the name Cheeky but RENNAI is trying to get me to change it so I told her I would let my readers vote on a name on this blog. I need some cute alternatives to choose from so if you have any cute names for me please leave a comment. Once I have a few favorites I will start a poll so all of you can vote. Yippee!



8 comments:

undomestic mama said...

How fun! What kind is she?

*Katie May* said...

I like the name you chose it seems to fit perfect!

Bailey said...

i like cheeky too!

Anonymous said...

She looks like a Ginger or Lola, but Cheeky is so cute and cheeky!

Carli said...

These are some names I think would fit her Remy, Monroe, Harper, Marlow, Royce, Morley,Waverly, Myra and Torrence(maybe Tori for short)

Rennai said...

Anything but cheeky, it sounds like a sneeze. The name needs to sound pretty coming out of your mouth. PLus I don't think most people know what cheeky really means.

Rennai said...

anything but cheeky, it sounds like a sneeze. It needs to sound pretty coming out of your mouth. PLus I don't think most people actually know what cheeky really means.

Val said...

I'm not sure what breed she is, but she's adorable! We had a little black pekingese that was named Teddy so I'll suggest that!