Monday, March 22, 2010

A Material Wedding

Introducing the happiest couple I have ever met, Jessica and Skyler. Jessica came to me in December to order a bright and colorful flower applique for her wedding dress in March. She didn't stop there though, she called me a few days later and asked if I dare to try and make a flower bouquet for her wedding as well as boutonnieres and glamour bands for all the groomsmen and bridesmaids. I'm always up for a challenge and trying new things so I accepted. Jessica picked the some super fun and happy colors so it was befitting to have such a unique bouquet. While the boutonnieres and glamour bands were a cinch the bouquet was kind of tricky but as you can see by the look on Jessica's face she was happy with the final result. Oh happy day!




A bouquet made out of material flowers, who would of thought!

p.s. If you like to watch The Office you might want to watch their fun engagement video {HERE}.

15 comments:

*Katie May* said...

How cute is that?! I love it!

Sugar Beet said...

Love it!!!

Keara said...

I'm glad you finally posted about this! I went to the wedding and it was absolutely GORGEOUS :) Jessica is a creative Genius!! The bouquet looked fabulous

Meredith said...

makes me want to get married all over again! such a stunning bride! you do some amazing work!!

sam & sarah said...

that is just pure awesome.
so original!
this will for sure start a new trend!!!

Gracefully Vintage said...

A pretty cute couple i must say- What a great idea for a bouquet -totally unique and adorable and says so much about her personality..Love it.
Karryann (Gracefully Vintage)

Michelle said...

Becki, that is GORGEOUS!

Anonymous said...

GREAT JOB! That is such a beautiful color arrangement

Marily said...

That is SO awesome. What a great, creative idea. Good job Becki.

Ashley Schott said...

I just found your blog and I couldn't be more thrilled. What a treasure:) This couple looks like the most fun ever! How darling is that applique and bouquet!!?? Such a cool idea. I'm super excited to watch their engagement video, and I'm super excited to check out more of your blog.

Victoria said...

Wow! I love it when Brides want to try something different and not go with the cookie cutter way of doing things! Her bouqet is so beautiful!

Unknown said...

i STILL get comments on this and have had like 4 or 5 more people ask me about the bouquet and where it came from. 'my noggin is an amazing place' is all i can usually come up with lol. we got more pictures taken also {by Cami of course} and i have a headband thats yours on it. ill send you pics when i get them

Braden and Whitney said...

What a cute idea! That looks like something right up my alley! I'm loving this!

Kara said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kara said...

Wowzer...That is awesome! Wish I had done something like this instead of real flowers..