Monday, March 22, 2010

A Material Wedding

Introducing the happiest couple I have ever met, Jessica and Skyler. Jessica came to me in December to order a bright and colorful flower applique for her wedding dress in March. She didn't stop there though, she called me a few days later and asked if I dare to try and make a flower bouquet for her wedding as well as boutonnieres and glamour bands for all the groomsmen and bridesmaids. I'm always up for a challenge and trying new things so I accepted. Jessica picked the some super fun and happy colors so it was befitting to have such a unique bouquet. While the boutonnieres and glamour bands were a cinch the bouquet was kind of tricky but as you can see by the look on Jessica's face she was happy with the final result. Oh happy day!




A bouquet made out of material flowers, who would of thought!

p.s. If you like to watch The Office you might want to watch their fun engagement video {HERE}.

15 comments:

*Katie May* said...

How cute is that?! I love it!

Sugar Beet said...

Love it!!!

Keara Miller said...

I'm glad you finally posted about this! I went to the wedding and it was absolutely GORGEOUS :) Jessica is a creative Genius!! The bouquet looked fabulous

meredith said...

makes me want to get married all over again! such a stunning bride! you do some amazing work!!

sam c. said...

that is just pure awesome.
so original!
this will for sure start a new trend!!!

Gracefully Vintage said...

A pretty cute couple i must say- What a great idea for a bouquet -totally unique and adorable and says so much about her personality..Love it.
Karryann (Gracefully Vintage)

Michelle said...

Becki, that is GORGEOUS!

JRMG said...

GREAT JOB! That is such a beautiful color arrangement

Marily said...

That is SO awesome. What a great, creative idea. Good job Becki.

Ashley Schott said...

I just found your blog and I couldn't be more thrilled. What a treasure:) This couple looks like the most fun ever! How darling is that applique and bouquet!!?? Such a cool idea. I'm super excited to watch their engagement video, and I'm super excited to check out more of your blog.

Victoria said...

Wow! I love it when Brides want to try something different and not go with the cookie cutter way of doing things! Her bouqet is so beautiful!

Jess said...

i STILL get comments on this and have had like 4 or 5 more people ask me about the bouquet and where it came from. 'my noggin is an amazing place' is all i can usually come up with lol. we got more pictures taken also {by Cami of course} and i have a headband thats yours on it. ill send you pics when i get them

Braden and Whitney said...

What a cute idea! That looks like something right up my alley! I'm loving this!

Kara Peach said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kara Peach said...

Wowzer...That is awesome! Wish I had done something like this instead of real flowers..