Monday, March 8, 2010

Movie Night (Tim Burton Style)

We went to see Alice in Wonderland on Friday night. The girls and I took advantage of the opportunity too dress up all funky like. Apparently the movie has not been getting great reviews. *frown.

This is my take. The movie is 100% Tim Burton and it is absolutely entertaining all the way through to the end. For me it was an artistic feast of visual delights and I would LOVE to see it over and over again. So there! {I love my fat boys.}

{left to right: Jessi, Rennai and yours truly}

Photobucket

{The hansom fella on Rennai's arm is David, her soon to be husband. He proved his muchness while wearing a bold colorful tie and the coolest shoes I've eve seen.}

Photobucket

{tea anyone?}

Photobucket



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looking Dashing!

undomestic mama said...

Looks like you had fun!

Jennifer said...

FAB-U-LUSS

I love a girl who dresses in themes!

Hannah said...

i love tim burton films. can't wait to see it.

Allison said...

You ladies (and dashing man) look AMAZING. I absolutely adore your makeup job, and the outfits are so perfect!

ConnieB said...

Oh my gosh you guys look awesome!! LOVE just love (: