Wednesday, March 17, 2010

A Fling with floral

A couple of weeks ago I went ballistic at the fabric store and loaded up with way too many yards of some absolutely lovely floral prints and I just new I needed them for some new glamour bands. What started out as just a fling with floral seems to be turning into something more serious and I love every stitch of it.

Here are a few pieces I sent off to customers this week. I will be adding some to the shop this week as well. Hope you like them!

Tea Cup Glamour Band

Locks of Lilac Glamour Band




2 comments:

☂niki. said...

cute stuff...as always.

hi. we met at one of the DB sales.

just letting you know i linked to your blog. i do a wardrobe post every week and today my baby girl is wearing a dress i bought from you at that sale. i love it! she wears it quite often actually.

xoxo.
niki

sam & sarah said...

i recognize the purple one!!
i LOVE it...
sorry it took me so long to let you know that i got them... it has been a crazy last few days.
i LOVE LOVE LOVE them. i have already worn them both several times.
i want to have more made... just trying to come up with the perfect color combos!
they are soooo awesome!
thanks so much!
sam