Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Goodbye Drab, Hello to Cheery

I blogged about a few side tables I picked up for under $5 at Goodwill months ago and I finally took some time to refinish them for our sitting room. I had a feeling it would be a pleasant goodbye to the old drab finish and hello to a pretty crisp white. They are perfect for our little room and I simply love them.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

In other news, a lovely friend of mine spent her evening helping me paint the studio last night. If Cheery were a color it would look like THIS {according to Home Depot anyways}.

Photobucket

I feel cheery already! I was so happy to say hello to my bright and colorful room this morning. Thank you all for voting on the color poll last week to help me narrow it down. I hope you like the modified version of Whippy Cake pink I selected. Now I can enjoy working in the studio with this new blissful color.

Photobucket





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

well now that is fun!

Venassa said...

I'm a new follower, so I missed the voting, but I love the color. I wish I could have a room that color, but it would be a no-go living in a 1-bedroom place with a boy.

Carli said...

Looove it!