Thursday, May 27, 2010

a glimpse into my whippy lair

during chaotic times my studio is known to look a little something like this...

Photobucket

If you were wondering why my posts this week have been lame or non existent this picture will kind of explain why. sigh* I did clean it up and I did overcome what I that to be "the insurmountable" pile of orders and mailed them out yesterday. I felt so unbelievably relieved... for about a minute, then I took one look at my overflowing inbox and decided to take a nap. It seems like I keep running into all different kinds of stupid setbacks with my orders and packages and it has definitely been frustrating. Darnit! It really hasn't been my week but I have had so much support from my sisters and friends. I definitely feel loved! I am back at it again though and hope to rejuvenate some much needed energy and enthusiasm.

I might have a little some'n some'n to giveaway on my blog tomorrow to celebrate the end of this challenging week. I'm just saying...

6 comments:

Jessi said...

This is what I call the "productive creative tornado" aftermath!

This is proof that you rock!!

Keep on, Keep on, friend!

Stephanie McDonnell said...

I think every crafter finds their crafting nook looking like that at some point. All those scraps and things you snip away have to go somewhere. Mine tend to go EVERYWHERE!

Amber D said...

Yeah mine hasn't been organized since the day I move...1 year ago.

Megan {ShabbyBlogs} said...

Oh, this makes me feel sooooo much better. Is that bad? :)

scrappergirlie said...

LOL Megan. Becki your room makes mine look like a train wreck! Creativity breeds messiness (at least the good kind does anyway). ;)

Gotta keep those creative juices flowin for more fab designs!

Lolly Jane said...

this is so common when you're busy, no one's judgin ya!

ps: what a cu-ute chandelier! ;)