Wednesday, May 19, 2010

It's not what you think...

I just added some new product to my shop but it's not what you are thinking... It's actually my pettiskirt that everyone freaks out over! I've had a few girls beg me to sell this skirt in my shop.Wish granted! I realized how utterly selfish it would be for me to keep something so undeniably lovely to myself. It's so feminine and modest it's almost too good to be true. Anyways, I just listed it in my shop {HERE} and it's also available in faded gray and true ivory.

Photobucket


I've also listed metal and elastic headbands a la carte for the first time so if you were wanting to order some extra's it just got a whole lot easier to get them :) Appliques are still just available through custom order request.


6 comments:

Unknown said...

Everything you do is just gorgeous! I heard of you from Inner Hooker and am now checking out your stuff every day! Keep it coming!

Libby said...

Found your site recently - Oh my gosh, I love it! Love your style! I'm sure I will be purchasing from you soon :)

Anj said...

OK.. so here's the deal. I heart your blog. (I'm subscribed google reader). I came across it about a month ago. Seriously... your amazing. And I get all giddy every time you post.

So this skirt... YOU'RE KIDDING ME! (At least that's what went through my little brain when I saw it). It's adorbs!
Anyway I just thought I'd finally say "Hi" and tell you you're fab. Have a great day!
anj.

Alexa Mae said...

i am SOOO buying one next week!!! love it. thanks girlie!

kanishk said...

I'm sure I will be purchasing from you soon
PPC Advertising India

Sarah, Tragically Awesome Sarah said...

google reader apparently knows me pretty well these days and suggested your blog to me. Your stuff is fantastic-- and I freaked out when I saw this gorgeous skirt-- until I saw that it wasn't in your store anymore. Am I too late already?! :(