Monday, May 10, 2010

This Friday

I am so excited to be one of the first to welcome a Matilda Jane Trunk in Arizona. I can't wait to dig through all the utterly adorable clothes like these...

Photobucket

To celebrate I am hosting a Matilda Jane Tea Party at my house. Here is some basic info about the party:

Who: You and all your friends
What: Matilda Jane Tea Party
When: Friday May 14th 2010
from 6:00pm to 10:00pm
Where: My House!
3322 E. Tulsa St.
Gilbert, AZ 85295
Why: So you can browse, try on and order some of the cutest clothes you will ever see! You might also win free prizes and giveaways!


There will be great Party Incentives for those who come early or bring a friend.

Request an official invite HERE to see the party incentives and to get directions.

I hope you can make it!

No comments: