Thursday, May 6, 2010

Please, Oh please, Oh PLEASE!

If you know me you know that I am terrible with words and it's a shameful thing to witness me trying to be creative with words. I really want a Whippy Cake slogan so I solicited some help from my facebook friends and now I need help deciding which one to use. If you could vote it will help me narrow it down and then just MAYBE I will be able to commit to something.

If you have a new suggestion feel free to leave it in a comment. Call me desperate but I am pretty helpless when it comes to these things.

9 comments:

Jeni G said...

Get Delicious!!! I love it, simple, sweet, fun, flirty! Yes, I voted...

Becky said...

I like have your cake and wear it too.

And I think i'd like BE delicious a bit better than Get delicious. in my opinion any way :)

Danielle said...

i agree with BE delicious!

Leticia Clarkson said...

I also like BE delicious! I voted for Get delicious but I like Be delicious better. Good luck!

Leticia Clarkson said...

I also like BE delicious! I voted for Get delicious but I like Be delicious better. Good luck!

Stephanie McDonnell said...

I like "Almost edible!" from Stacie Contreras.

madisonleisle said...

Almost Edible! :)

Stephanie McDonnell said...

I'm gonna say "Whippy Cake love."

The Lent Family said...

Be Delicious...ALL THE WAY!