Tuesday, May 25, 2010

New girls on the block...

Say hello to the new girls on the block. Just added these ladies to my ssssssshop! Check it.


This beauty was an accident {hence the name "Oopsie"} but she is probably one of my all time favorites. I can't stop looking at her.

Oopsie Glamour Band

Photobucket

This lacey thing has been requested time and again for baptisms and weddings. Now she no longer needs to be custom ordered because she too is in my shop.

Wife Goes On Vintage Confection

Photobucket

If you shop Matilda Jane you probably have the Cher dress. I get custom order requests all the time for glamour bands to match that darling number. This little lady was born to be worn with the cher dress.

Cher-a-like Glamour Band

Photobucket



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love them!

IONGI FAMILY said...

OMGEE I am gonna have to order the lace one x's 3 for my divas lol because they won't want to share

Stephanie McDonnell said...

Love the "Oopsie". I wish blue was a color for me.

kanishk said...

So excited for your braid tutorials
PPC Advertising India