Monday, May 24, 2010

My Favorite Hair Trends

Sometimes I wish I didn't spend days in a row locked up in my studio in my pj's with 3, 4 and 5 day hair. Alright, let me be honest I actually love it. However, if I did get out more you would find me sporting some of my favorite hair trends which are...

High Top Ponytails {"some men can't handle the regalness of an up-do"}

Photobucket

Braids, braids and more braids. {I'm devoting the month of June to braid tutorials only}

Photobucket

Emma Watson {pk, so she is not a hair style but I just LOVE her!}

Photobucket

8 comments:

{andthisiswhatshesaid} said...

So excited for your braid tutorials, im obsessed and NOT good at them haha

Libby said...

Can't wait for the braid tutorials! I've always lvoed them but can never get them to be cute on me. I guess the layers/bangs don't help much... Anyway, I'm looking forward to them! :)

Wendy said...

Ooh, I love that braided style! So pretty!

Jessica Downey said...

Oh my gosh! I love Emma Watson too!

The Brinkerhoff's said...

Love the braid

Kelly said...

I too love the braid but every time I try it's a disaster! I'm always rocking the messy updo thing, hubby loves my hair like that! ;0)

kanishk said...

I love that braided style! So pretty!
PPC Advertising India

Kari said...

I really need to sharpen my braiding skills. OR lack of...so, I am looking forward to the tutorials! I am always pulling my hair back in a messy high bun, or low side bun with a li'l poof on top :) I love it and it's so quick!