Saturday, May 15, 2010

Hello Weekend

I can't believe it's the weekend already. The days are definitely blurring together. I just finished sending off a few more package and I will be spending the rest of the day cleaning my pigsty of a house but more excitingly than that I get to spend uninterrupted time with my family. I can't wait to indulge in Lo's relentless hugs and Kingston's silly phrases and ninja kicks and of course some one on one with my husband. sigh*

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

On Monday I will post my new slogan and some new product! See ya then...


10 comments:

Allison said...

Ooh, can't wait! And these pictures are GORGEOUS!

ConnieB said...

I love these pictures!!

Kari said...

Oh so pretty! Is it just the pictures, or are London's cheeks thinning out? Sad! I love her bulldog cheeks! Miss and love you guys.

Bridgette said...

My goodness you are stunning! What beautiful pictures!! Super cute stuff! love your site. Sent by UCreate

Free Pretty Things For You said...

omg! you 2 look SO AMAZING!!

Jessica Downey said...

Wow! Love the styling and the pictures!

Jessica
http://sierrastudiosphotography.blogspot.com/

Ashley Schott said...

I'm obsessed with these photographs. They are gorgeous. Your little girl is just beautiful!

Jacqueline Weppner said...

absolutely gorgeous!

TLF said...

BEAUTIFUL photos!!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.